- We select items to sell based on our customers' preferences, current trends and our existing stock.
- Items must be in like-new condition. We cannot accept items with visible wear like pilling, fading, damage or stains.
- We only accept seasonal items, so check for our updates on what we're accepting here at the top of the page or on our Facebook page.
- We accept clothing items as well as jewellery and accessories!
- If you have any questions, send us a message or give us a call!
What Items DON'T We take?
- Men's clothing
- Intimates & Pajamas
- Swimwear without original tags attached
- Walmart or Giant Tiger in-store brands (like George or MyStyle)
- Watches without working batteries
Now that we have merged with Village Kids, you can also drop off your children's items here as well! For more information about Village Kids, you can visit their Facebook page by clicking here.
How Do You Drop Off Items?
We ask consignors to call the store ahead of dropping off your items to ensure we can take your items. We can not accept intakes on the weekends, please make arrangements to bring your clothes in during the week. If you have a large number of items, give us a call and we can make an appointment. Items should be neatly folded, not on hangers.
It is not uncommon for some items to be unsuitable. We will take a few minutes to assess your items while you wait – saving you a trip back for pick up!
We base our pricing on supply and demand. We also consider the original cost. If you know what you paid for an unusual or more expensive item, please let us know. Never worn and pristine items can sometimes sell for 30% of the original cost. We research each brand and item so as to fairly and accurately price each individual piece. To ensure this accuracy, items are not priced at drop-off.
Our consignment period is 60 days. We display items in-season at regular price for a minimum of 30 days. Items not sold after that time will be reduced by 25%.